Hood Balaclava | Timber Snow
FACEGEAR SIZE GUIDE
Our Kids and Adult products fit a very wide range as our fabrics have so much stretch. Here is a size guide to help decide which is best for you! We have adults who fit our kids sizing and visa-versa.
BASELAYER SIZE GUIDE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Hood Balaclava sets the industry standard in performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders have made the Hood their go-to balaclava since 2008 thanks to its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility, and 4-way stretch fabric that is antimicrobial and moisture wicking. The Hood Balaclava is UPF 50+ (UV) rated for all day sun protection. The head and neck are a single layer of fabric to maximize heat and moisture management while the Exo-Hinge is a dual layer construction that is breathable and provides an extra barrier of wind protection.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults (Available in kids)
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, 4-way stretch, breathable, moisture wicking & lens safe fabric