My Package Was Marked "Delivered", But I Haven't Received It!
Did you order from bsbrand.com and your package was marked as "delivered", but it wasn't received? We're happy to help!
When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it triggers an automatic email from us to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. BlackStrap Industries cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
- Check your door/mailbox for a note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
- Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- Contact us for additional assistance. BlackStrap Industries cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!
*Once orders have been delivered to the carrier, risk of loss is transferred to the purchaser. BlackStrap Industries is not responsible for lost, stolen, or returned packages by the carrier. Please contact the carrier for shipping details for lost orders, incorrect addresses, etc.