Prevent fog from affecting your vision when wearing a facemask by adding an Anti-Fog Nose Bridge Strip. This wire strip is the perfect add-on for our Civil Mask and other facemask products to prevent fogging while wearing glasses. The facemask bridge strip can be bent easily, is long lasting, and will provide a better overall fit.
- Sold as a pack of 5 strips
- Best used with our Civil Mask
- Anti-fog mask for glasses: Apply with an iron
- Solid aluminum nose bridge strip with adhesive
- Rusting & tarnish free
- Size: 3.5" long
- Made in the USA
Anti-Fog Nose Bridge Strip Install Instructions:
- Peel off the 3M adhesive backing
- Place your anti-fog nose bridge strip on the front side of your mask.
- Next, make sure the adhesion is touching the mask and apply a medium to hot iron over the nose strip for 10 seconds.
- Release the iron and let the nose strip cool down. DO NOT TOUCH the nose strip while it is still hot. The adhesive will stick and cure while it cools down and will come right back up if you try to take it off while it’s hot.
- Allow 1 to 2 minutes to cool down. Once done you are ready to wear your mask and form the wire strip to your comfort.
We recommend washing in cold water and letting your mask air dry. Heat will soften and remove the adhesive from the nose strip.