Hood Balaclava | Tweed Navy
FACEGEAR SIZE GUIDE
Our Kids and Adult products fit a very wide range as our fabrics have so much stretch. Here is a size guide to help decide which is best for you! We have adults who fit our kids sizing and visa-versa.
BASELAYER SIZE GUIDE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sign up for restock notifications!
The Hood Balaclava sets the industry standard in performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders have made the Hood their go-to balaclava since 2008 thanks to its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility, and 4-way stretch fabric that is antimicrobial and moisture wicking. The Hood Balaclava is UPF 50+ (UV) rated for all day sun protection. The head and neck are a single layer of fabric to maximize heat and moisture management while the Exo-Hinge is a dual layer construction that is breathable and provides an extra barrier of wind protection.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults (Available in kids)
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, 4-way stretch, breathable, moisture wicking & lens safe fabric