We stand behind the gear we make. Our products are designed to be durable and reliable wherever your adventure takes you, but if there’s a problem with your gear you can trust that we will make every effort to set it right.
When purchased from an authorized BlackStrap dealer, we will replace any item that has been affected by a manufacturing defect for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original retail customer.
What's Not Covered
- Dirty or unwashed items. Please clean your item before sending it in or it will not be accepted.
- Pilling, abrasion, pinholes, or other cosmetic wear and tear that does not affect the function and performance of the product.
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or repairs, or improper care.
- Rips, punctures, and burns caused from getting after it or from normal wear.
- Products that shrink or are damaged when laundered opposite to our care instructions.
- Accidental damage, including the use of sharp blades when opening packages.
The Replacement Process
If you have any questions about the BlackStrap Limited Warranty or to file a claim, please email email@example.com. The BlackStrap Warranty Team will determine if a product is covered and answer all questions within 48 hours. If your claim is approved as a valid warranty, your product will be replaced with the same SKU. If your product is out of stock or has been discontinued, you will receive store credit for the current purchase price. We are unable to provide refunds to the original form of payment.
*For Limited Warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorized BlackStrap dealer is required. If the date of purchase cannot be established, BlackStrap will make a determination based upon the last production year of the particular model.